Friday, May 05, 2006

Windows sharepoint services site directory

There will be a site diretory in the upcoming version in WSS, but I think it is one of the biggesst whoos in the WSS2.0, that there is no site directory...

Sharepoint Portal Server has a sophisticated one, but WSS lacks a built in site directory...

So I developed my own webpart:


Displays the site hierarchy for the current user, points out the current site, shows the siblings, sister sites, and parent site...

Pretty simple, isn't it ?

Can share the code or CAB if anyone is interested.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can I have the webpart?

thanks in advance

andres

abustamante@netcare.cl

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm very interested in seeing your code for this webpart. Can you email it to me at chansingd@pai.gov.tt ?

Cheers,

Duane

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in need of this webpart as well. Can you email blainey@gmail.com.

Cheers

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home